Friday, August 24, 2018

Dividing Sunny Patch Cottage and The Frugal Kansas Homemaker


My original intent on the sunnypatchcottage.com site was to focus solely on my sewing and creating.  Instead, I've been very much convicted about Titus 2 and my lack of following. 

I've decided to use my presence online for writing on Titus 2, Proverbs, and other ideas that promote femininity, homemaking, Christian living, and so on.  There are of course links to my Etsy shop, promoting my handmade culottes, baby bibs, aprons, and other things that I make here at home that are focused on moms, daughters, femininity, etc. 

I have an archive at the top of the sunnypatchcottage.com site with blogger archives from the Sunny Patch Cottage blog at blogger.  It has a few years worth of posts I don't necessarily want to delete.  At least not yet. 

I'm studying my way through some books as well as the bible, in order to find subjects in order to encourage younger women (<40) and older women (>40) in whatever the Lord tells me. 

Welcome to my new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your graceful comments are always welcome!